We will never sell or share private information without your permission. Period. The data that the United States Service Dog Registry (Registry) collects is on an aggregate level only, meaning only general statistical information is available to the public. The United States Service Dog Registry is built on integrity. When you register, you will notice that you are immediately transferred to a secure server using the latest data encryption technology. Once your registration information is collected and is shared only with those you choose.
Online Privacy Standards
What Kind of Information Do We Collect?
What Choices Do I Have in Opting Out of the Registry?
- We collect personal information you voluntarily choose to provide such as your name, address, email address, phone numbers and other information which is entered into the Registry.
- When you make a purchase in our store credit card information is collected by PayPal.
- Our web server logs may collect additional information, such as the domain names of visitors to our web sites, in order to measure the use of our web sites and to improve content.
- We may use personal information to facilitate order processing; to contact you if a problem arises with your order or for other uses consistent with this statement.
- Except as outlined in this statement or on our web sites, we do not provide your personal information to third parties without your consent.
What About Information and Data Security?
- You are by no means required or obligated to participate in the free Registry. Participation is entirely voluntary. If you do choose to participate you are able to pick and choose which questions you wish to answer and which you wish to leave blank.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail, additional surveys or care packages, simply tell us when you provide your personal information or by following the directions on our web sites to opt out of our mailing list(s).
- You have the right to access (review, correct, amend or delete) your personal information by contacting us via e-mail and through the user administration module in the registration portion of usservicedogregistry.com.
Who is collecting my information?
- When you provide personal information in the Registry or place an order in our store, we employ every reasonable security measure, such as encryption where appropriate.
- Please refer to PayPal's privacy statement for matters concerning credit card orders. We take reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
- When you are on the United States Service Dog Registry and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with EBC Partners, LLC., and related companies which have been set up specifically for the purpose of the Registry.
- Additionally, if you purchase something from our store you will be sharing your information with PayPal.